Personal information collected by the company and limited collection of personal information
The Company will collect your personal information based on the relationship between you and the organization. This includes, but is not limited to, information in the following categories and categories, to the extent necessary for the legitimate purposes described in the full policy, such as
- Generally identifiable information such as ID card number, name, surname, gender, age, nationality, date of birth. Copies of documents issued by government agencies
- Contact information such as address, email address, mobile phone number. Social media account name (e.g. LINE)
- Information about the products / services used and transactions with the organization, such as information about products / services of interest or use, product / service subscription information.
- Your location information. When you access an application that requires location data in order to provide you with accurate and appropriate services.
However, if the Company is unable to collect, use your personal information that is necessary for the Company's operations, the Company may not be able to provide you with accurate and appropriate services. or performing duties under the contract or acting in accordance with the relationship the Company has with you as well as may affect the compliance with any laws that the Company or you are obliged to follow.
Personal Data Collection Channels
The company collects personal information from you directly. through different online and offline channels according to the relationship between you and the organization They may also obtain personal information from other sources, such as external service providers. business partner government agency or other channels by which the Company may combine personal information received from you with your personal information obtained from other sources for the purpose of carrying out the Company's purposes.
Quality of personal data and the purpose of collecting, using and/or disclosing personal information of the Company
The Company collects, uses your personal information by means of consent or other legal bases as required by law. for various purposes such as
- For verification and/or verification of an individual's identity. data accuracy consideration of your request
- For the use of products / services such as entering legal acts or related contracts. Execution of transactions Execution of requests Complaint Management after sales service
- For procurement
- For communication purposes such as coordinating, reporting results, reporting, notification or delivering relevant documents to you.
- For marketing operations such as giving advice and consulting on the company's products / services. Presenting products/services through various channels
The Company will keep your personal information very well. The Company has provided appropriate security measures. which covers management preventive measures technical precautions and physical protection measures regarding access or control of access to personal information to maintain a secret completeness and the availability of personal data to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, alteration, use, disclosure or access to personal data, without power or wrongdoing in accordance with the applicable law
Disclosure of personal information
The company has no policy to disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties. business partner external service provider government agency or other recipients of personal data
Participation and rights of personal data subjects
subject to the limitations in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act You have the following rights as the subject of personal data
- Right to access and obtain a copy of personal data
- Right to correct personal data
- Right to transfer personal data
- Right to object
- Right to suspend the use of personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to delete or destroy personal data
- The right to complain
Period for collecting personal information
The Company will keep your personal information as necessary and relevant to the operation. For as long as the information is still necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. as detailed in the policy Announcements or in accordance with relevant laws. However, after the expiration of the period and your personal information is no longer necessary for the said purpose, the company will delete, destroy your personal information. or make your personal information more identifiable in accordance with the forms and standards for the destruction of personal data that the committee or law will announce or in accordance with international standards. The exercise of rights or lawsuits related to your personal information, the Company reserves the right to continue to retain that information until the dispute has been finalized by an order or judgment. or for a longer period for compliance with applicable laws or regulations. as well as complying with the Company's internal policies and other necessities.
Company contacts information
In case you have any questions, suggestions, or comments regarding the policy or in case you wish to apply to exercise your rights You can contact the company at
(1) Inspiration Technologies Company Limited
Address : 3322/210 Elephant Tower Building, 10th Floor, Phahonyothin Rd., Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Customer Service Center Phone number : 0 2194 1511
E-mail : [email protected]
Website : www.it.co.th